Is a way of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for two to four weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth in only a week. Almost any area of the body can be waxes, including eyebrows, face, bikini, legs, arms, back, chest,abdomen and feet. there are many options available to remove unwanted hair, but few option to get rid of hair permanently. The different methods of hair removal from old stand-by ,shaving to the new treatments, lasers…………….
Each person should chose a method or combination of methods that works best for them depending on cost, time available, skin type, and the desired hair-free area.
Threading is still a relatively new hair removal technique in the western world, it has been used in eastern countries for centuries. Though the exact origins of the technique are unknown, many believe it originated in the middle east and south Asia,and then spread to become popular in far eastern countries.
Eyebrows are the most popular area for threading in the western world. In India threading was traditionally used to remove hair from the parts of the face as well.
There are some benefits of threading v/s waxing
- threading is the best alternative to waxing and tweezing especially for sensitive skin.
- hair does not grow back as fast
- will pick up the finest hair from the skin surface.
- unlike waxing, threading does not remove a layer of skin which may cause skin damage.
- it is more precise than waxing and can pull out individual hairs.
- hair does not need to be longer, but just above the skin.
- will not produce more hairs or make hair stronger.
- leave skin clean and smother.
Pamper your skin
$50 special for Microdermabrasion. Call (905) 848-0009 to book appointment. Some conditions apply. Limited time offer.